Play National, Play Transit and Play Stockholm consists of single screens and impact walls with 3 and 5 screens in width. 3 and 5 separate films are created which together form a whole surface. It is also possible to create a production where mobility takes place over the screens. 3- and 5-screen groups are placed in the transit environment.
NOTE! The distance between the screens in the 3 and 5 groups is 180 pixels.
3-screens (only in transit):
– Östermalmstorg (ticket hall)
– Östermalmstorg (middle floor)
– S:T Eriksplan
5-screens (only in transit):
Dynamic material (data-driven content)
If you are going to take advantage of dynamic material and will deliver HTML/HTML5 material, please see here for important information about specifications, deadline, format, delivery and other information.
– File format: .mov. or .mp4 (We recommend you not to use static material. However, if you wish to use static material it should be delivered as .jpeg or .png).
– Codec: h.264.
– Bitrate: Max 20 000 kb/s.
– Framerate: 25/30 fps.
At least 3 working days before the commencement of the campaign, the material must be submitted to us via our website in order in order to ensure a smooth delivery.
At least 10 working days before the commencement of the campaign, URL must be delivered to firstname.lastname@example.org for function test.
1. Till/To: Choose ”Play” from the dropdown list.
2. Från/From: Enter your e-mail address.
3. Ämne/Subject: Enter advertiser, campaign name and week.
4. Meddelande/Message: Enter any other relevant information about the original/campaign (e.g. the distribution of the motifs)
Name of file:
- Singel screens: SINGEL (when more then one singel design: SINGEL_A, SINGEL_B etc.)
- Group of 3: 3_1, 3_2, 3_3 (seen from the left)
- Group of 5: 5_1, 5_2, 5_3, 5_4, 5_5 (seen from the left)
Important information about advertising in public transport.
Due to safety regulations, it is forbidden to use the orange color as a comprehensive background in ads that are visible in
the metro or commuter train environment. Check purchased media space.
Important terms of delivery
If the customer intends to advertise together with another brand so-called ”co-branding”, Clear Channel needs
to be notified of this no later than 4 weeks before the start of the campaign in order to secure delivery of the
Deliveries after the stated date, incorrectly delivered formats or errors in production, may incur an extra cost and could delay the start of the campaign. For deviations from the terms, written agreement must be reached between the Client placing the order and Clear Channel Sverige AB.
If you have any questions, please call +46 8 522 400 00 or e-mail email@example.com.