Medborgarplatsen & Avenyn
– 624 x 1104
Station Stockholm City (hjärtat), T-Centralen (curved) & Odenplan
– 2880 x 648
Please see fig. 3 for a more detailed specification of the pixels of our curved spectacular.
Dynamic material (data-driven content)
If you are going to take advantage of dynamic material and will deliver HTML/HTML5 material, please see here for important information about specifications, deadline, format, delivery and other information.
– Resolution: 2880 x 648 px / 624 x 1104
– File format: .mov or mp4 (We recommend you not to use static material. However, if you wish to use static material it should be delivered as .jpeg or .png).
– Codec: h.264.
– Bitrate: Max 20 000 kb/s.
– Framerate: 25 fps.
At least 3 working days before the commencement of the campaign, the material must be submitted to us via our website in order in order to ensure a smooth delivery.
At least 10 working days before the commencement of the campaign, URL must be delivered to firstname.lastname@example.org for function test.
1. Till/To: Choose ”Play” from the dropdown list.
2. Från/From: Enter your e-mail address.
3. Ämne/Subject: Enter advertiser, campaign name and week.
4. Meddelande/Message: Enter any other relevant information about the original/campaign (e.g. the distribution of the motifs)
Name of file:
4 Play Spectacular screens where one of them are 9:16 ratio.
Important terms of delivery
Deliveries after the stated date, incorrectly delivered formats or errors in production, may incur an extra cost and could delay the start of the campaign. For deviations from the terms, written agreement must be reached between the Client placing the order and Clear Channel Sverige AB.
If you have any questions, please call +46 8 522 400 00 or e-mail email@example.com.