4190×2938 mm (bleed included)
- There should not be any design labeling in the original. Therefore it is important that each design is named A, B, C, etc. in the file name for proper placement. One file per design. Assembly takes place from left to right.
- The panels are printed in 3 parts. Please adapt the layout so that small text and important parts of images are not effected by the joints.
- We recommend to place text and images 20 mm from the margins of the visible area.
- At least 14 days before the campaign commences, campaign set and posting instructions are to be sent by e-mail to Clear Channel: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Originals are to be sent to Clear Channel at least 14 days before the campaign commences
Originals must be delivered in full scale in line with the format above. Images should be at least 150 dpi. Use the colour profile Coated Fogra39 (default in Adobe CS). Format is always printed in CMYK, 4 colours.
Upload print-ready PDFs at www.clearchannel.se/ladda-upp-filer
1. For: select “Printing – tryck” from the dropdown list.
2. From: Enter your e-mail address.
3. Subject: Enter advertiser, campaign name and week.
4. Message: Enter any other relevant information about the original/campaign (e.g. the distribution of the motifs)
Important information about advertising in public transport
Due to safety regulations, it is forbidden to use the orange colour as a comprehensive background in ads that are
visible in the metro or commuter train environment. Check purchased media space.
Important terms of delivery
Deliveries after the stated date, incorrectly delivered material, incorrect marking or lack of campaign information
may incur an extra cost for the Client and could delay posting. For deviations from the terms, written agreement
must be reached between the Client placing the order and Clear Channel Sverige AB.